It’s been an important year for me, personally, and for the blossoming of Always Well Within. I decided to say no to the Angel of Perpetual Giving and yes to a greater vision.
In essence, I made a commitment to stop holding myself back due to fear, resistance, and self-doubt. Getting all wrapped up in those self-effacing emotions is just another form of self-clinging that detracts from one’s contentment and ability to serve others.
My aim in 2013 is to reach and encourage more people with the essential message of Always Well Within: true happiness and freedom is within your reach.
In fact, they are much closer than you might think. It’s all about working with and transforming your own thoughts and emotions. In so doing, you will find true happiness for yourself. And with this new insight and understanding, you will be inspired to extend kindness, love, and compassion to others as well.
Leaps and Bounds in 2012
With your encouragement, these are some of the leaps and bounds I took in 2012 to allow Always Well Within to blossom fully.
- I moved Always Well Within from a hosted platform to an independent, self-hosted site.
- I conducted my first reader survey, which made me feel even more connected to all of you. Your responses were heart-warming, encouraging, and informative. Your input has helped me shape my articles to better address your needs and wishes.
- I participated in The Goodblog Project, to learn how to better serve my readers, expand my reach, and blog with more impact.
- I created a page of recommended resources and books to support you on your journey and also allow you to support me so I can continue writing on Always Well Within.
- I began submitting guest posts to major blogs like Tiny Buddha, Good Life Zen, and Be More with Less.
Amazingly, I did all this with more focus and less stress. That’s a sure sign that you too can change and live with more ease because, honestly, I’m a tough case! It wasn’t an obstacle free year by any means, but the challenges sharpened my clarity and resolve.
My heartfelt thanks to all of you, my dear readers. Writing for you brings meaning and joy into my life. Every single one of you is precious beyond measure. I truly hope you can hear and believe that.
The Best Always Well Within Posts of 2012
Numbers often lie and what really matters to me is making a positive difference in your life. So I’ve hand-picked the most helpful and inspiring posts of 2012. Here they are in one handy place and in no particular order.
- A Simple 6-Part Prescription for Happiness
- 3 Essential Elements for Living with Ease
- 10 Lessons from a Decade of Challenge
- Finding Freedom and Simplicity in Happiness
- Release Yourself from the Tyranny of Thoughts and Emotions
- What Do You Take Refuge In?
- The Power of Yes But to Catapult You to Clarity
- How to Extract Wisdom Pearls from the Scenes of Your Life
- Discover the Power of Writing Your Personal Fairy Tale
- 10 Ways to Remember What Really Counts
- Love or Attachment?
- Introverts: Quietly, Take Back Your Life!
- Simplicity Experiment: A Wardrobe of Just 33!
- A Treasury of Free Resources to Inspire Your Meditation, Compassion and Wisdom
- 9 Ways to Positively Influence Your Health and Happiness
- The Essence of True Power
Most Inspiring Photo and Video:
My Guest Posts:
- Catch Anger Before It Catches You at Tiny Buddha
- Simplicity in Action: Sandra’s Story at Be More With Less
- About Confidence: How to Say Yes to You at Good Life Zen
- Minding Your Time, Enhancing Your Mindfulness at What Meditation Really Is
- Are You Meditating from the Head Up? at What Meditation Really Is
- How to Get Rid of Thoughts and Emotions in Meditation at What Meditation Really Is
- Moving Your Blog from WordPress.org to WordPress.com – Resources and Tips at One Cool Site Blogging Tips
Guest Posts on Always Well Within
- The Power of Living from Your Vows by Maia Duerr from the Liberated Life Project
- Love or Fear, Which Will It Be? by Tess Marshall from The Bold Life
Three Ways You Can Help Always Well Within Grow
I know your life is busy. But, if you have a few seconds and would like to help Always Well Within touch more people, here’s how you can help spread the word:
- Share my articles on your favorite social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Link to one of my articles in one of your articles.
- Share your thoughts in the comments. The comments on Always Well Within are always rich in inspiration and insight. I would love to hear from you, too.
- If there is anything special I can write for you, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
You could also hire me as an editor or writer. I help authors, entrepreneurs, and bloggers infuse their words with elegance, clarity, and power.
I’m grateful to all those who have gifted me with love, support and encouragement this past year. Far too many to mention without the danger of missing a few. So let me just say that I love and appreciate you all. May our connections deepen and continue to enrich each others’ lives.
Thank you for your presence in 2012. I look forward to rocking the world together in 2013. May all your aspirations come to fruition in the coming year. From my heart to yours, Sandra
Thank you so much for reading and sharing. If you are new, welcome – you might like to subscribe for free updates by email.
Image Credit: Jerry Yates