Do you feel frayed, frazzled, or fried too often?
Does your life seem like a quickly moving treadmill with no way off?
Living with Ease is a complete road map to help you to dispel stress and prevent it from overpowering you again.
30 thoughtfully composed lessons show you how to:
- Gather the courage you need to change the way you respond to stress.
- Learn to dissolve stress when it occurs.
- Build your resilience so stressful events have less negative impact on you.
- Cultivate your capacity for relaxed attention.
- Feel more at home in your body.
- Develop a simple stress strategy tailored to your needs, preferences, and lifestyle.
People have found this course life-changing. You might too!
What Will Happen If You Keep Living a High Stress Life?
It’s easy to get stuck in the cycle of stress. I completely understand because I’ve been there myself. I know it’s not fun because too much stress:
- Depletes your joy.
- Damages your relationships.
- Decreases your productivity and work satisfaction.
- Injures your health – heart disease, immune disorders, anxiety, depression and so many other health conditions have been connected to stress.
- Makes you feel hopeless, helpless, and like there’s no way out.
Nevertheless, it’s easy to ignore, deny, or minimize stress. Because the dominant culture wants you to push, push, push. The rush of stress-triggered biochemicals can become addictive, making it challenging to even take a well deserved break.
The early symptoms of stress – like sleeplessness, headaches, tummy troubles, and anxiety – might seem like minor inconveniences that may magically disappear. You might shrug them off. Or feel too guilty to take time for yourself.
But if you keep living a high stress life, eventually, you’ll wear yourself out. It may become near impossible to get your health & happiness back.
That’s what happened to me. In fact, despite all the signs, I kept going and going until my body fell apart. And, even then, I just wanted to fix the problem so I didn’t have to stop. It took me a long time to acknowledge and take responsibility for my stress response. But it was such a relief when I finally did. Then healing and ease could begin.
I hope you’ll get a handle on stress much faster than I did, long before it causes damage to your body, mind, or spirit. Countless studies have shown you can learn how to intervene in the stress response and find relaxation instead. That’s what I wish for you, and it’s why I created this course.
About the Course
Living with Ease, the Mindful Way to Less Stress isn’t a haphazard collection of stress tips that you can find anywhere on the internet. The course skillfully blends instruction on mindfulness, stress reduction techniques, and self-inquiry for a new you.
I sometimes ask you to dig deep so you can get to the root of your stress. As such, the course has been described as “a powerful journey of self-discovery.”
But it’s not all serious and intense! You’ll also find infusions of inspiration and fun sprinkled throughout the lessons.
The course is designed in a spacious way so you’ll have time to breathe, practice what you learn, and go at your own pace.
What Will You Do During the Course?
- Identify your stress triggers – the obvious and the hidden ones.
- Get clear on what brings you greater joy, happiness, and ease.
- Learn and practice mindfulness-based stress reduction techniques.
- Acquire a menu of simple, fun supporting practices to help you lock-in a more relaxed life.
- Engage in self-inquiry exercises to help uproot and transform the deeper causes of your stress.
- Gather together your own toolbox of skillful means and effective stress practices – your own personalized stress strategy.
What You’ll Receive
Living with Ease is a self-paced e-course. You’ll receive:
- A beautifully designed PDF that contains all 30 lessons (more than 100 pages ). You can repeat the course or sections of the course as often as you wish because the course will belong to you. You’ll be able to download the course instantly after payment.
The course is divided into 3 parts which include specific stress reduction techniques, but look at stress from a slightly different angle.
- Part 1: Befriending Stress – Getting to know your stress triggers and happiness factors.
- Part 2: Body Smarts – Simple and enjoyable body-based techniques for deflating stress.
- Part 3: Unbeatable You – Harnessing the mind to unravel deep habits that keep you stuck in the stress cycle.
The lessons include:
- Tips on how to approach the course so it doesn’t become a source of stress.
- Self-assessments and self-inquiry exercises to deepen your process.
- Detailed guides on how to practice three key mindfulness-based stress reduction exercises.
- Links to guided audio practices from world-class stress experts. (Part 2)
- Daily action steps and questions for reflection.
- Instructions for creating your own, individualized stress strategy.
- A chance to try out 15 easy and enjoyable supportive practices and discover which ones work best for you.
- 6 inspiring mini-lessons interspersed throughout the course to ensure more spaciousness and ease.
- Periodic review sessions to consolidate your learning.
- Selected stress-reduction resources to expand your knowledge, understanding, and practice.
$19.99 – Instant Download
Praise for Living with Ease
Who has taken Living with Ease, the Mindful Way to Dissolve Stress? Real people: Writers, web designers, gardeners, librarians, musicians, nurses, mothers, work teams, solopreneurs, shopaholics, cancer survivors and people living with other stress-related illnesses.
This is what they say about the course:
“I have really enjoyed this course. The material was excellent and I really appreciated the way the course takes us step by step through a very helpful process. It has been invaluable learning about my stress triggers and finding ways to deal with the anxiety that has been a part of my life for so many years. Your material triggered many “AHA” moments and showed me a way forward. Thank you so much.”
– Sharon Harding, Librarian, Editor, and Writer at Rediscovered Families
This is a gentle course, not preachy or rigorous. The insights you share and advice are incredibly helpful. Through the exercises, I’ve learned a lot about myself and feel empowered to handle stress in healthier ways.”
– Betsy Hill, Orchestra Musician (Piccolo)
The course guides you in a gentle, non-judgmental way that is truly low stress. I learned many helpful techniques from the class.”
– Charlotte Rains Dixon, Freelance Writer, Mentor, and Author, Emma’s Bad Behavior
“For me, Sandra’s course ‘Living with Ease’ can be described in two words – Hope and Inspiration. Her message of hope is that you are the owner of your reactions to stressors and that you have the potential to change those experiences into opportunities for growth. Her inspiring writing plants the seeds of focus so you can finally be the master gardener of your own change using the tools she gives you. As a result of taking the course, I have raised the bar on my awareness of the thoughts that increase my stress, and I have a plan to support my work to live my life as a work of art.”
– Gaye Enright – My Ideal Garden
I would have no hesitation in recommending a course by Sandra to anyone”.
– Diana Winch, Australia
Yesterday was a hectic day as usual at work, but I was less distracted, more focused and not stressed. I went through my day peaceful and even started and completed a big project in the midst of chaos. That is progress. Good night’s sleep and more peacefulness as I woke knowing lots to do today. Thanks for providing the ways to help.
– Donna Donabella, Garden Designer, Writer, and Creator of Living from Happiness
“I got to know so much more about stress and how it manifests itself in my life, how to deal with it and how to prevent it from invading my life sneakily without my permission. The course gave me straightforward tools to work with, and made me feel much more prepared for what this year has in stock for me.
I heartily recommend the course.”
– Anne-Marika Turpeinen, Dancer and Owner of Tanssiina Dancewear Shop
“I really loved taking this e-course. Still after a couple of years I feel the benefits from it. Don’t hesitate, just take it. You won’t regret it.” – Anki Palm, Optometrist
$19.99 – Instant Download
Your Guide: Sandra Pawula
I know how stress kills your joy, health, and relationships because I’ve lead a high-stress life as a director of non-profits, fundraiser, and fundraising consultant. I’ve grappled with traumatic stress as well. After experiencing the ill-effects of chronic stress, I committed myself to learning to live with greater ease. I would love to help you do so as well.
My “stress less” credentials include teaching mindfulness, meditation, and loving-kindness (online) for more than 10 years. I’ve also studied and practiced Mindfulness-Based Stressed Reduction and have completed an in-depth 3-year training program in mindfulness and meditation at the Institute of Wisdom and Compassion.
Can I afford it?
Think of this as an important investment in your health and happiness, one that will benefit your work, your relationships, and the quality of your life. How can you not afford less stress? At less than $1.00 per lesson, it’s small price to pay to get a handle on your stress. Skip the lattes – or your equivalent – for a month and you’ll pay for the course and have extra change too.
What if the course isn’t for me?
I know you might be hesitate to take a chance because there are so many low-quality offerings on the web. I offer a 30-day money-back-guarantee, so you can’t go wrong! Give the course an honest try and if you truly feel it’s not right for you, I’ll be happy to refund your money.
What is mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the ability to remain aware in the present moment. Everyone has the capacity to be mindful with practice. But usually we’re lost in thoughts and emotions, the past and the future and this creates a very large part of our stress. Research shows that the regular used of mindfulness-based stress reduction techniques reduces stress and improves health for most people.
What will I need?
About 30 minutes a day (more or less), willingness, a journal or notebook and pen or pencil, and occasional online access to follow links provided.
Is it hard?
The lessons are relatively simple, however, it does take time to get acclimated to mindfulness. You also may have to face some uncomfortable truths about yourself and your life. That’s often part of the path to positive change.
Learning to relax is actually very enjoyable. Just be sure not to add a sense of pressure to taking the course. Have fun with it. And remember, practicing stress reduction is easier than constantly living in distress.
Disclaimer: This course is not intended as a treatment for serious physical or mental conditions. Please consult with your doctor or mental health professional before engaging in any new programs.
$19.99 – Instant Download
Thank you so much for your interest in my course. May you be well, happy, and at ease.