I find it mind-boggling to know there have been more than a million hits on Always Well Within since its inception less than two years ago.
I realize that some people have whirled by, barely stopping for a few seconds.
Still, I find it amazing that the energy – as expressed in the words, colors, shapes, and ideas on this blog – has interacted with hundreds of thousands of people if only for a moment.
It illustrates the power of the blogosphere as well as our potential for realizing our interconnectedness.
Whenever he would travel by air, the great spiritual master Dudjom Rinpoche would make an aspiration that anyone he flew over would be blessed. There is no comparison between such an extraordinary spiritual being and me.
But, knowing the power of aspiration, in the same manner, I would like to make this aspiration:
May anyone who comes into contact with Always Well Within – even for a millisecond – realize true happiness and freedom.
My heartfelt thanks to all you, dear readers. May all your aspirations come to fruition in the coming year! If there is anything special I can write for you, please don’t hesitate to ask.
I have been gifted with so much love, appreciation, support, and guidance from others this year I couldn’t possibly list all the names of these generous, kindhearted souls. So let me just say that I love and appreciate you all. May our connections remain strong, supportive, and enriching.
The Essence of Always Well Within 2011
Numbers can be deceiving. So in addition to the “top” numbers for this “best of” list, I’ve selected a number of other posts that were important in their own ways. If you haven’t already, I hope you will take a moment to read some of the guest posts on Always Well Within. They were remarkable indeed.
So here is the heart of Always Well Within 2011:
Top Articles 2011
Top posts based on the number of views:
- 35 Inspirational Quotes from Albert Einstein
- Why Sadness Is the Key to True Happiness
- You Are Not Your Brain
- Have You Lost a Part of Yourself?
- Has Blogging Murdered Eloquence and Elegance?
- Are You Serious About Loving Yourself? (Part 1)
- Are You Serious About Loving Yourself? (Part 2)
- 22 Reasons to Slow Down the Pace
- What Is True Happiness?
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Overcoming Digital Overwhelm
- Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength – Book Review
- Minimalism vs. Moderation
- One Powerful Word 2012: A Simple Approach to New Year’s Resolutions
A Few Personal Favorites
From a few lines to a few paragraphs, I find some of these mini-posts to be my most potent. Here are a few favorites:
- Finding Freedom in Every Moment
- Don’t We All Have a Fragile Heart?
- People Are Working for You in Every Moment
- Dispersing the Clouds of Our Mind
- Independence Is An Illusion
The Remarkable Guest Posts on Always Well Within
- The Most Important Visa to Use This Holiday Seasonby Evita Ochel from Evolving Beings
- Reason vs. Intuition: Finding the Right Balance by Ollin Morals from Courage 2 Create
- Heart Advice on Healing ~ Interview with Zeenat Syal from Positive Provocations
- Sensing Personal Connection, Kitten Style by Lynn Fang from Upcycled Love
- Busy Never Stops, But You Can: A Lesson in Imagination Meditation by Adrienne Jurado from Experience Life Fully
- The Most Important Visa to Use This Holiday Season by Evita Ochel from Evolving Beings
My Guest Posts
- The Ultimate Approach to Self Care at Deva Coaching
- The Dangerous Habits of Coconuts at What Meditation Really Is
- The Wisdom of Ecology at Upcycled Love
- All my articles at the What Meditation Really is blog
May you be well, happy, and safe in the new year! With love, Sandra