At the end of each month, I publish my favorite articles from around the web, books, and resources – ones that will spark your goodness and help you live with more confidence, clarity, and ease.
At the end of each month, I publish my favorite articles from around the web, books, and resources – the ones that will help you live with more confidence, clarity, and ease. Since I was busy as a bee this month, the list is shorter than usual, but still full of goodness.
- Do you ever wonder how far to go with automating your interface with the world? I mean your actual contact with people? This Is Not An Automated Service questions the whole idea.
- Sometimes We Need a Mirror of Love. Can you be that for others?
- Our essence shows through in our work. Want to Make Better Stuff? Be a Better Person.
- Overcoming the Social Costs of Being Different
- An enjoyable way to improve your memory and attention: Your Brain Needs Vitamin N
- Time Lost and Found makes a compelling argument for reclaiming the quiet or meaningful time you lose in mania and multi-tasking, especially if you want to be a writer.
- Welcoming the Moment describes a simple way to overcome attachment and aversion, which bring us so much suffering.
- Have you forgotten about Fukushima? The Crisis at Fukushima’s Unit 4 Demands a Global Take-Over.
- Caution: You may be moved to tears – Everyone Deserves to Tell Their Story.
- How I Really Feel About Advertising. This is how I feel about advertising on blogs, too. How about you?
Cool Courses & Stuff
- I Believe in Magic: 30-Day Photo Journey with Joy Holland. Starts October 6th.
- Writing in the Digital Age with Tammy Strobel. Attention: last chance! This is the last time Tammy will offer this course live. Starts October 7th.
- A Clutter-Free Closet for a Clutter-Free Life. Time for a new season – 3 months – of dressing with less. Save time, save money, and have fun. Courtney will tell you how to get started on your own, or you can take her dress with less course.
- I love these gorgeous personal bags – all types and sizes – from Shirley Dodge Designs.
Busy As a Bee
I’ve been as busy as a bee this September. Honestly, I miss the quiet, reflective time of August. At the same time, I see the fullness as an opportunity to find moments of reflection and ease even in activity.
Here are three more ways busyness helps me to lead a better life:
- Busyness helps me recognize and respect my limits.
- Busyness encourages me to be more organized.
- Busyness inspires me to be more creative with the design of my life.
I’m not addicted to busyness by any means. But, I’ve decided to make good use of it when it cycles through my life.
Living with Ease
It’s been so inspiring to see people embrace the stress relief tools and deep self-inquiry prompts offered in my Living with Ease course over the past 21 days. There have been life changing moments plus more joy, laughter, and ease. I’ll offer the next session in January, 2014.
How was your September? What did you learn?
I’m so glad you’re here! If you liked this article, please consider subscribing for free updates by email and joining me on Facebook. If you can take a moment to share this post on social media, I would be very grateful. With love, Sandra
Image: © Sandra Pawula