Inspirational quotations are a powerful way to transform your heart and mind if you actually use them for more than a moment’s inspiration. Don’t let the inspiration float by, but bring it fully into your consciousness, allowing it to alter your way of being. Here are three ways to use inspiration quotations as seeds for positive change.
- Reflect on a new quotation each morning to infuse each day with a larger perspective.
- Choose a single quotation that addresses a habit you would like to change or a quality you would like to embody. Then work with it for an extended period. Post it in prominent places as a regular reminder.
- Use a quotation as a starting point for a reflection, free-writing, or a blog post.
Spring symbolizes rebirth and regeneration. As flowers break through the ground and a display of color appears all around us, may you use this offering of inspiration to become who you truly are in every possible way.
A Feast of Inspiring Quotations
- “A little kingdom I possess, where thoughts and feelings dwell; And very hard the task I find of governing it well.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “There are two things over which you have complete dominion, authority and control – your mind and your mouth.” – African Proverb
- “Silence is medication for sorrow.” – Arab Proverb
- “This is what I am learning, at 82 years old: the main thing is to be in love with the search for truth.” – Maya Angelou