Every few months, I share a list of my favorite articles from around the web, just the best ones, that contain practical or profound wisdom to help you shine your star in the most beautiful way. Here are my picks for this time.
- Profoundly beautiful > To Insist That Sorrow Not be Meaningless.
- This resonates and the stats back it up > For Success, Just Be Who You Are.
- An exceptional collection of advice on the topic > Should You Start a Business: 51 Female Entrepreneurs Weigh In.
- I love this and am trying it out > A Simple List That Can Change How You Think About Your Day (And No, It’s Not a Gratitude List)
- Always honing my intuitive skills! How to Follow Your Intuition and Navigate from Your Heart + Free Mini-Ebook
- What does kindness really mean? Radical Kindness
- This made me pause and reflect > How I Define Success.
- If your emotions tend to be intense like mine, I think this will help > 7 Ways to Manage Mood Swings.
- Calling all women > TreeSisters.
- Loved this glimpse > A Peek Into How I Manage All My Creative Projects and Ideas.
- Yes to this! How to End Negative Self-Talk
I’d love to know which articles resonated for you. Please leave your thoughts in the comments.
Want to Be Intentional and Master Your Emotions?
Every month I write a guide on self-mastery that revolves around a life-enhancing theme – like confidence, connection, and patience – for the Joyful Wisdom Circle.
Each guide is thoughtfully designed to help you consciously direct your life, harmonize your emotions so you feel more spacious, confident, and free, and release yourself from negative thought patterns that keep you small and scared. You’ll find inspiration, practical information, and focused exercises in each missive.
When you sign up to receive the guides, you can also participate, if you wish, in our weekly discussions in the Joyful Wisdom Circle, a caring and supportive community.
I would love to have you join us. Learn more and sign up here.
Thank you so much for your presence. May you be happy, well, and safe – always. With love, Sandra