Do you need a break? I do.
With all the challenges I’ve faced and continue to face this year, I’m finding I don’t have the juice to write. I could force myself to write, but the words wouldn’t be coming from my soul right now. Not that they always must, but I want them to, at least a good part of the time.
This year seems to be challenging many people. According to one system of astrology, Saturn governs the year from March to March.
Saturn is known as the teacher, taskmaster, and lesson-giver, especially life lessons that result from past karma. Saturn doesn’t make things easy. It confronts you with your patterns. While that might be good on the long run, on the short run you might want to run away.
If your life has been rocky too, you might want to consider how you’re relating to the lessons that Saturn may be unceremoniously shoving in your face.
- Are you shrinking from them?
- Are you opening to them?
- Are you being true to yourself?
- Are you giving yourself extra care?
- Do you need a break?
I know I need to care for and strengthen myself because I tend to be fragile and shatter easily. However, I also bounce back, so don’t worry about me. In the coming months, I especially want to see how I can become more resilient.
In terms of writing for you on Always Well Within, I’ll wait for my muse to return instead of pushing myself. I want to write an in-depth article on emotional survival patterns, but I don’t know when.
I’ll still write and send out my monthly e-letter, Wild Arisings, at the New Moon. If you want to stay in touch, sign up here. You’ll also receive access to the Always Well Within Library of free self-discovery resources — ebooks, mini-guides, and worksheets.
Here’s a list of some of the best posts from the last 12 months, in case you need extra support while I take a break.
- How to Accept Yourself No Matter What
- 15 of the Most Awesome Self-Care Gifts Ever
- How to Let Go of Your Stories and Be Happy Again
- 21 Ways to Eliminate Stress from Your Life
- How to Surrender Your Resentments and Feel Light, Happy, and Free
- 21 Meditation Tips You Need to Know As a Beginner
- The Sleep-Stress Connection: How to Get the Rest You Need
- 5 of the Best Self-Care Practices for Real Change
- Emotionally Absent Mother? How to Heal Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Are You Living the Mystery?
- More Popular Posts
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Ironically, once I let go of any pressure to write, I often receive a deluge of inspiration. Space and creativity strongly interlink in my life. We’ll see how it goes this time.
Do you need a break? Are you ready to take one or is something holding you back?
Thank you for your presence, I know your time is precious! Don’t forget to sign up for my e-letter and get access to all the free self-development resources (e-books, mini-guides + worksheets) in the Always Well Within Library. May you be happy, well, and safe – always. With love, Sandra