How are you finding the New Year?
After almost two continuous months of rain, I’m overjoyed to see the sun shining again. We’re preparing to plant 12 new fruit trees this week and praying the wild pigs won’t trash them.
I’m also heavily into creating. I’m writing and recording two new audios for a paid version of Open Your Heart to You, my short course on Loving-Kindness. I plan to offer the course in February or March, so stay tuned if this would help you. You can sign up on my mailing list and be the first to hear.
Here’s my selection of outstanding articles from around the web to help you heal and shine and become a beacon of light for others.
- How to transform emotions held in the body > Love from the Inside Out
- What do you think? Quit Social Media. Your Career May Depend Upon It.
- “From loneliness to love to black holes, by way of Neil Gaiman, Annie Dillard, and Mary Oliver.” > 16 Overall Favorite Books 2016
- An amazing resource > 101 Hacks for the New Year
- Keep these on file and buy the best gifts all year long > 5 of the Most Awesome Gifts for Self-Help Junkies and Gifts for Dreamers, Thinkers, Lovers, and Travelers.
- How to Stop Sabotaging Your Own Success on the small stuff and the big stuff.
- Good to know > How to Become a Super-Ager
- This drew me in > I’m a Hormone Expert. Here’s What I Eat in a Typical Day.
- You can do it! The Truth Behind Reading 200 Books a Year
- For my blogging and entrepreneur friends > 9 Changes I Made When I Finally “Got Serious” About Blogging
If one of these articles spoke to you, I would love to hear. Please leave your thoughts in the comments. I’m especially intrigued by the idea of reading 200 books in a year!
Thank you for your presence, I know your time is precious! Don’t forget to sign up for my e-letter and get access to all the free resources in the Always Well Within Library. May you be happy, well, and safe – always. With love, Sandra