On my birthday, a few weeks ago, I felt so happy. In fact, I feel happier than I ever have in my life. This is related, I’m sure, to healing old wounds, embracing self-sovereignty, and connecting with my truest self more and more.
I’m not sharing this to brag, but because I want to encourage you. There’s a light inside of you wanting to shine. I want you to know it’s possible to move through the darkness, the patterns, and the wounds to a lighter place.
This doesn’t mean I’m tension free, without cranky moments, or that my personal work is done. But I’m so much happier than ever before. And, I know that’s possible for you too.
With this in mind, I always try to share the absolute best articles in these periodic round-ups that will help you heal and shine. Enjoy!
- Would you enjoy 12 months of guided simplicity? Join A Simple Year 2017. The top simplicity writers will guide you through simplifying one area each month: clutter, busyness, cooking, digital, gift giving, and more. The course will be open for early registration with an early bird price from October 11 – November 13th, when registration will close until after Christmas. If you use my link (above), I’ll receive a small commission, which helps me keep Always Well Within ticking.
- Everything Has A Season (Even Facebook).
- The power and communion of sacred land > Farewell to Aldermarsh.
- Eye-opening > A Plea for the Animals: Dolphins Are Not Toys.
- These are so good > 25 Questions to Help You Make Positive Life Changes.
- Something you need to know > Are you Unknowingly Contributing to Your Brain’s Decline?
- You may not want to be legendary, but if you want to lead a meaningful life, check these out > 7 Traits of Legendary Positive Thinkers.
- Want to get off the self-help treadmill and align with your true self? 5 Reasons Accepting Your Whole Self Really Matters.
- Thinking too much? Learn to let your body guide you to your natural self (audio) > Body Awareness and Our True Nature with Ellen Emmet.
- For my blogging and entrepreneur friends: How Do You Manage a Growing Business as a Highly Sensitive Person?
- Another great link round-up plus the Tarot Coloring Book is coming soon > The Hit List.
- My movie recommendations > For side-splitting laughs: Brigit Jones Baby. For a glimpse into the shocking ways the U. S. government can spy on you: Snowden. Although it’s mostly a disaster movie and didn’t get the best of reviews, for a clear reminder of the events of that harrowing day and the greed that triggered it: Deepwater Horizon.
Which ones spoke to you? I would love to hear.
Thank you for being here. If you enjoyed this article, please share it with others, every share makes a big difference. Thank you! May you be well, happy, and safe – always. With love, Sandra