Once a month or so, I share a list of my favorite articles from around the web, just the best ones that contain practical or profound wisdom to inspire you to shine. Here’s my selection for this time.
- Love this piece on getting our priorities straight. Self-Care Is Not a Pie Filling.
- Would you try this? One Year Without Social Media.
- “Parents have a responsibility to wake the hell up and realize what’s going on.” I wasn’t afraid. I took a stand in Baton Rouge because enough is enough.
- Important questions to consider about The Marie Kondo Cleaning Phenomena.
- Have you seen all these? What Are the Funniest Movies?
- Moving and thought provoking > We Didn’t Set Out to Be Assholes.
- Stressed? This may help > How Each Myers-Brigs Personality Type Responds to Stress and How to Help.
- I would definitely go for Ingmar Bergman’s island. Three Ways to Hack Your Environment to Help You Create.
- Standing up for what’s true, no matter what. So moving > Who Is The White Man In That Photo?
Check out my offerings and connect with me:
- The Joyful Wisdom Circle – We’ll explore how to overcome negative emotions in September.
- Living with Ease, The Mindful Way to Dissolve Stress – Your roadmap to stress relief, once and for all.
- Have you connected with me on LinkedIn?
A very special video…
Can preparing for death help you lead a better life? Pema Chödrön answers that question with amazing sparkle in this short video. Seems like a depressing topic, perhaps, but the feeling you’ll get from this talk will tell you otherwise. Not to be missed!
I hope your summer (or winter) is going well! I’ll “see” you again in September. As always, much love. And thank you for sharing. It makes a big difference.