I’m expressing my love today by honoring the words of several extraordinary women. Though some of these writings will take you to the brink of death and beyond, I promise they always culminate in loving awareness.
- Celebrating the small details > Planning for a Wonderful and an Ordinary Life
- You could be a “daymaker” > It All Matters
- If you give, give, and give, have trouble setting boundaries, and it might be trauma instead of something else, read this > What I learn on the Orange Couch, Setting Boundaries for the First Time
- So moving I had to share this with you, but it might be sensitive if you’re going through grief > My Marriage Didn’t End When I Became A Widow
- Learn to listen to your body and trust yourself. It could save your life. No You Are Not An Hysterical Female and No This Is Not Just Anxiety
- Do you ever want to cry out, “It’s not my fault?” The War of Responsibility
- Love this new series on Rowdy Kittens > Books I Enjoyed Reading in January
- Stress or trauma? Regulating Your Nervous System: Special Solutions or Simple Living?
- The Power of Choice, The Power of Transformation, available to you in every moment.
- Or even before > When the Old Ways No Longer Work; How To Cultivate a Connection to Self.
- If you feel anxious, this may help > Simple Awareness Breaks Up Anxiety
- Did you know that heart attack symptoms in women can be atypical and different than the ones that occur in med? Did you know that heart disease remains the leading threat to women’s lives and effects 6.6 million women annual? Please read this so you can be of help if need be or even save your own life. > Finally. An Official Statement on Heart Attacks In Women.
- In case you missed them, best posts from Always Well Within: How to Own Yourself In a World That Wants To Own You and The Only Anti-Abandonment Strategy You’ll Ever Need.
Yes, I’ve become a Patti Digh addict! I think it’s a good addiction, though.
I would love to hear what resonated for you in these deep-thinking, love inspiring articles. Please tell me in the comments.
Sending loving thoughts your way today and everyday. Thank you for reading! I appreciate your presence. Have you signed up for my monthly note – Wild Arisings – yet? Learn more and join here – you’ll get some goodies too. May you be well, happy, and safe – always. With love, Sandra