Welcome to my personal selection of exceptional posts from around the web, inspiring resources to help you live the best possible life, and (sometimes) a good book or two. Enjoy!
Around the Web
- Love these ideas from someone who knows > How I Build My Ideal Work/Life Balance.
- I wish I wrote this > If You Want to Be Light, You Have to Let Go.
- Sensitive to criticism? This is especially for writers, but it might resonate for you too. > What Do You Do When the Internet Hates You?
- Beautiful > Turning Fear Into Joy.
- An excellent primer on walking > How to Walk: A Great Fitness Program for Mid-Life and Beyond.
- For the highly sensitive person > Shades of Sensitivity.
- What a circle of suffering we can create for ourselves! > The Emptiness of Accolades.
- In every moment > Less Show. More Soul.
- Is busy really best? Buzz Off, Busy Bee.
- How do you accept yourself when you lose control? Gifts Beyond My Control.
- How I wish for this degree of letting go! Today, I Conquered Myself.
- Beautiful and wise > On Recovery.
- This is calling to me > 5 Tips for Taking a Work-Life Sabbatical.
- A free 6-part mini-course from my friend Liz Smith when you subscribe to her blog > Maps to My Heart, Pathways to Knowing Yourself and Loving Life. Isn’t that a beautiful title?
From Always Well Within
In case you missed one of these, here are some of the most popular posts on Always Well Within since the beginning of the year.
- My 16 Zen Work Habits
- Aging with Grace: Myth or Reality?
- Solopreneur Stress: 6 Successful Women Share Their Best Anti-Stress Strategies
- Do You Know Your Personality Type?
- How to Discover Peace and Happiness Right at the Center of Your Messy, Scary, Brilliant Life
- Consider signing up for my free stress tips – lots of goodness there – or check out my self-paced e-course: Living with Ease, The Mindful Way to Dissolve Stress.
This has been the rainiest May since I’ve been on the Big Island. I’m itching for summer, for more space and room to breath. How about you? I would love to hear which of these links spoke to you too.
Thank you for reading! If you have a moment to share on social media so others can benefit too, I would be deeply grateful. May you be well, happy, and safe. With love, Sandra