Welcome to my occasional collection of exceptional posts from around the web, inspiring resources to help you live the best possible life, and sometimes a book or two. Enjoy!
- Deeply insightful > Who Do You Want To Be?
- This had me teary-eyed > Women Can Be Minimalists Too.
- Powerful > 11 Freeing Lessons Breast Cancer Taught Me
- On purpose driven work > Laura Simms Interview
- I enjoyed this retrospective on the ’60’s and the call to bring back “Flower Power” > Coming of Age.
- This might be easier than you think > Why You’re Scared and What to Do About It.
- Let’s not forget The Quiet Beauty of Ordinary Days.
- So moving > The Impact of Giving Lipstick to Women on the Brink of Death.
- Beautifully articulated thoughts on living love in a sometimes less than friendly world > Practicing Presence Through Fear with Love.
- I didn’t know, but I’m not surprised. Animal-Friendly Travel.
- The radical truth plus solutions > Heart Disease Is a Sitting Disease
- And if you sit too much, you might want to know What Is Holistic Fitness? You can get this Holistic Fitness Quick Start Guide when you subscribe too.
- Make your art your own! My friend Tara Leaver is offering an expressive painting journey that starts March 2. It’s called Abstractify.
- Have you signed up for my free, weekly stress relief tips yet? Or maybe you would like the full program: Living with Ease: The Mindful Way to Dissolve Stress.
I hope you find something here that sweetens your day and enhances your life! I would love to hear which articles resonated for you. Be happy, be well! With love, Sandra
P. S. And, if you have a moment, please share the goodness on your favorite social media site. Thanks!