Welcome to my monthly (or so) collection of exceptional posts from around the web, a good book or two, and practical resources to help you live the best possible life. This is the “New Year” edition.
Exceptional Posts and Helpful Tools
- Good advice for 2015: Let Go and Rise Up.
- Another way to envision your next year: One Year from Now.
- Do you have a question about your life, work, relationship, or the year ahead? Free Online Tarot Reading
- These are beautiful: Choosing My Word for the Year with Dessert Wisdom Cards.
- A different way to think about your New Year: With Unstoppable Courage Create Your New Year.
- Another beauty: Unraveling the Year Ahead: 2015.
- I’m planning 2015 with the Create Your Shining Year 2015 Planner. [Affiliate Link]
- 16 Questions to Help You Close the Year Well (+ free download from moí).
Guidebooks for a New Year and a New You
- A Year of Daily Joy, A Guided Journal to Creating Happiness Everyday by Jennifer Louden [partner link]
- The Late Bloomer’s Almanac, Cultivating Mind, Body, and Soul Throughout the Year by Michele deSpain [partner link]
Some of my favorite people are offering fabulous programs to help you start the new year in a new way.
- The 9-Day Passion Project with Jessica Sweet – [partner link]
- The Unstoppable Courage Club with Tess Marshall begins on January 4.
- ReNew You, 21-Day New Year’s Challenge with Jacki Hayes begins January 1.
- The Rise Up Moms Club with Cathy Taughinbaugh Sneak peak! Begins on January 4.
- The 100-Day Promise with Sandi Amorim begins January 12.
Living with Ease Super Sale
To celebrate the New Year and in gratitude for our connection, I’ll be offering my Living with Ease e-course at a 50% discount from January 4th through 9th only.
If stress is wrecking your life, Living with Ease may be the perfect medicine for you. I just gave the course a new subtitle – The Mindful Way to Dissolve Stress – to reflect its focus on mindfulness-based stress reduction techniques.
You’ll also find exercises and inventories to help you cut the root of stress as well as fun and enjoyable supportive practices to help you lock in more relaxation and joy. At the end of the course, you’ll create a personal stress strategy that fits your lifestyle, preferences, and time availability.
Living with Ease offers a complete road map to dissolve your stress and prevent it from overpowering you again. Don’t let stress deplete your joy, ruin your health, or dismantle your relationships. Get started on Living with Ease in 2015!
Happy New Year!
I wish you the very best in 2015, especially love, joy, and perspective! I’m ready to say good-bye to 2014. How about you?
Thanks for your presence and thanks for sharing my posts. If you’re new, please subscribe for free updates by email. With love, Sandra