Welcome to my monthly (or so) collection of exceptional posts from around the web, a good book or two, and practical resources to help you live the best possible life. Enjoy!
- A gentle primer on living with and learning from grief: The Depth of Loss.
- If you suffer from guilt this can help: How to Uncover and Let Go of Guilt.
- Love As a Spiritual Practice – Challenging but required if we wish to live in our divine nature.
- Especially helpful to know for the holiday binge season! Flexible Restraint: It’s What’s Missing from All Fad Diets.
- “You don’t belong in abuse… and aren’t meant to stay”: Wolf, Full Moon Intentions and A New Chapter.
- An important question: Why You Creating Stuff Matters. Do you agree?
- Joshua Becker tells it like it is: Moving from Applause to Participation.
- A simple practice to help you let go and find contentment: Your World Is A Projection of Your Inner State.
- I don’t think this is easy, but it’s absolutely the truth: The Easiest Cure to Stop Arguing with Your Significant Other.
- Do you ever feel like you’re not enough? You’re not alone. Let’s free ourselves from this prison! We Don’t Have to Try So Hard.
Cigdem Kobu’s Holiday Joy Bundles include some of her most popular courses and programs plus super sweet bonus gifts – all at a discount.
There are three versions: personal growth, business growth, and a mix of the two. Each one has the power to influence your life positively in 2015 and help you make major personal or professional breakthroughs. Learn more about the Holiday Joy Bundles.
I’m sharing these program with you because they’ve made a difference in my life. I’m very selective and only recommend the best programs to you. These are partner links so if you use the link and purchase, I will receive a commission and thus we all win.
Thanks for your support and if you decide to gift yourself, please enjoy!
I live on the Big Island of Hawaii. As many of you know, lava has been flowing directly toward Pahoa, my closest town, touching its edge. But now – at least for the moment – nature has changed her course, and the lava is moving in a different way.
I’m wishing you a good holiday season filled with joy, meaning, and ease. And, if this isn’t your holiday time, I hope these qualities will still fill your world.
I would love to hear what resonated for you from among these links. Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for being here! If you have a moment, please help me touch others by sharing this post. Thanks! If you’re new, please subscribe for free updates by email. With love, Sandra