Welcome to my monthly (or so) collection of exceptional posts from around the web, a good book or two, and practical resources to help you live the best possible life. Enjoy!
- 8 Relationship Tips Worth Remembering. If you put each one of these into practice one by one, you’ll have a loving and fulfilling relationship.
- Write from a Full Cup not from your need. For writers and bloggers.
- Fascinating > Why I Couldn’t Graduate from College Till Age 50.
- Good to know and to do > 6 Things Organized People Do Everyday.
- Very revealing > The Latte Factor: 8 Ways We Often Overspend
- You don’t have to accept abuse. 4 Ways to Move from Victim to Survivor
- Unbelievable! How Gender Bias Threatens Women’s Health
- If you worry too much, this may help > Making Better Use of My Energy
- So Inspiring! 7 Must Have Traits of Legendary Thinkers
- Is your life complicated and cumbersome? Try this > The Empty Container
- 33 Mantras to Quickly Calm Your Stress Response – Most popular post this month on Always Well Within.
Books and E-Courses
- I created a new “Books I Love” page. You’ll find some excellent reading there on happiness, getting past your past, stress relief and more. I’ll be adding more books and more categories in the future too.
- Would you like to start the day grounded, clear, and refreshed? A meaningful morning routine could make a big difference in your life. And you don’t have to be an early riser to create a meaningful morning routine or spend untold hours either! If you need help getting your day off to a good start, check out this excellent Micro-Course – Create a Meaningful Morning Routine – from Courtney Carver. [Affiliate Link].
My heart goes out to all those downslope of the Puna Lava Flow as it moves into residential areas and creeps closer to Pahoa Village Road. Please keep sending your prayers and positive thoughts so the least harm occurs. We’re safe – 10 miles away from the flow – and it’s not headed in our direction
I hope one or more of these articles helps or inspires you. Enjoy and let me know what resonated for you.
Thanks for being here! If you have a moment, please help me touch others by sharing this post. Thanks! If you’re new, please subscribe for free updates by email. With love, Sandra