Welcome to my monthly (or so) collection of exceptional posts from around the web, a good book or two, and practical resources to help you live the best possible life. Enjoy!
Exceptional Articles and Books
- For more ease, read 6 Ways to Instantly Calm Your Body and Your Brain
- An incredible resource for those who feel sensitive, fragile, or overwhelmed): Building Resilience: 10 Tips for Working with Difficult Emotions.
- Most people think energy vampires lurk outside. But really, they lie within. And here’s The Simple Way to Untangle from Your Energy Vampires.
- On Wholeness and Loving Ourselves Realistically > It’s a process.
- Yes, let’s not forget The Great Matter.
- My own knowledge and practice of mindfulness is grounded in years of Buddhist training. So I think it’s important to take the essence of this article seriously: Beyond McMindfulness. At the same time, we need to meet and support people where they’re at.
- This so needed to be said, especially the punch line: Love People, Not Things.
- Love matters because: Positive Emotions Generate a Coherent Electromagnetic Field.
- Can you balance love and business savvy? When Your Truer Path Shows Up Yet Again.
- This is the best post I’ve read in eons on time management (and I don’t know if I’m right or left): Time Management for Right-Brained People.
- Thoughts from Heaven – It’s closer than you think.
- Create Sanctuary in Your Life and Home – a lovely and free 19-page workbook from Tania Wojciechowski.
- Digging Deep, Unearthing Your Creative Roots Through Gardening (10th Anniversary Edition) by Fran Sorin.
- Getting Past Your Past: Take Control of Your Life with EMDR Therapy by Francine Shapiro. Moving slowly through this one. The material is so rich and useful.
I hope you find a link in this list that resonates for you and makes a difference in your life. I would love to hear what called you!
Thank you for your presence. If you have a moment, please help me reach others by sharing this post. If you’re new, please subscribe for free updates by email. With love, Sandra