Welcome to my monthly (or so) collection of exceptional posts from around the web, a good book or two, and practical resources to help you live the best possible life. Enjoy!
- Vanquish Your Fear Once and For All – a definitive guide.
- Do you ever wonder How Long Should It Take You to Write an Epic Post?
- This pushes my boundaries in a very good way: 3 Simple Ways to Be More Creative.
- Would you like to give up rejection? I think you could if you use these tips: What Bold People Know About Rejection.
- So moving and so true: The Best Years of Your Life and How to Live Them Right Now.
- Stargazing: Where Are the Other Earths?
- A practical way to change habits: How to Change Your Life with This One Simple Habit.
- How to Move from Despair to Hope: The Yes List!
- Almost all of us will need this crucial advice at some point in our life: How to Help Someone with Cancer.
- Opportunity is not universal: The Responsibility of Opportunity.
- Extra sensitive? Your Grandma’s Experiences Can Be Marked On Your Genes
- How a Password Changed My Life I want to go change a password right now!
- Awesome: Zoketsu Normal Fisher’s Baccalaureate Address at Standford (Prepared Text)
- A unique and complete guide to shopping less and enjoying it more by my friend, Debbie Roes: UnShopping: Recovering Solutions from an Ex-Shopaholic.
- Sparkling Colors by my friend Andrea Zimmerl is an invitation to escape from daily life and dig into a world of colorful beauty.
I’m away on a digital break until August 15th or thereabouts. There will be an uninterrupted flow of posts here – one every Sunday – while I’m away so stay tuned. And you can grab my e-course, Living with Ease: 30 Days to Less Stress, anytime.
I’m grateful for your time and attention. If you have a moment, please help me reach others by sharing this post. If you’re new, please consider subscribing for free updates by email. With love, Sandra