Welcome to my monthly selection of exceptional posts from around the web, plus a good book or two and helpful resources to help you live the best possible life. Enjoy!
Exceptional Blog Posts
- If you love exotic travels, I think you’ll love this: The Mid-Life Mystical Adventures of Alexandra David-Neel.
- Remember to remember those who are hurting everywhere: Honoring the Amazing Life and Death of 26-Year Old Photojournalist Camille Lepage.
- Are You Ready To Get Clear? Here are two ways and why it is so important.
- Can’t Get Online? 21 Ways to be Insanely Productive When Offline. This is like a mini-business plan that could help you almost any time.
- Beating the Odds and Living Your Dream brought happy tears.
- When You Publish a Book or anything else this is what to remember so you won’t be destroyed come what may.
- What We Can Control and What We Can Do to Be Happier.
- A powerful thought: You Are Abandon-Proof.
- Beautiful and wise for business and for life: What Matters Most?
- Write Down Three Things Each Day to Live Stronger and Longer.
- Let’s all quit everything that is wrong for us: I Quit and Why It’s a Good Thing.
Fearless in Tibet
Fearless in Tibet, The Life of the Mystic Terton Sogyal – by my friend Matteo Pistono – focuses sharply on the strained political system in the 19th and early 20th century Tibet, and Terton Sogyal’s determined spiritual efforts to bring about peace in a time and place ripped by turmoil.
Fearless In Tibet is also a spiritual primer on sustaining kindness and clarity amidst conflict, uncertainty, and change culled from an extraordinary and sometimes almost unbelievable life of spiritual accomplishment.
The life of a mystic is not necessarily an easy one, I learned through these pages. Such rarefied perception requires a willingness to let the mind be in solitude for stretches of time, a possibility that usually gives rise to primal fear in the average, busy person.
Mystics are not magically protected from obstacles and challenges either. In Terton Sogyal’s life, they arose in the form of illness as well as ill-intentioned people bent on sabotage. His determination against all odds shows us how, when perceived as an opportunity, challenges can strengthen our clarity, confidence, and faith.
Pistono, the author, undertook his own fascinating spiritual odyssey and spent many years traveling and and taking untold risks in modern-day Tibet, in part to research and prepare this compelling biography. The wisdom contained in this volume, his second Tibetan epic, prepare us well for living in our own tumultuous times.
Coming Soon: Living with Ease Self-Study Course
I have the perfect solution for you! I’ve been working steadily on the self-study version of my signature e-course: Living with Ease: 30 Days to Less Stress, and it will be ready soon.
If you would like to increase your capacity for relaxed attention, reduce stress, and expand your sense of well-being, this course is for you.
Living with Ease: 30 Days to Less Stress will be released in June! Learn more and sign up to be the first to hear when it’s available.
I hope you find something special in these links, something that makes a difference in your life! I would love to hear which links you followed and enjoyed the most! Let us know in the comments.
Thank you for the gift of your time and attention. If you liked this post, please share it with others. And, if you’re new, please consider subscribing for free updates by email. With love, Sandra