Good Links for a Good Life: From Work to Everyday Magic

Body of Work by Pamela Slim

This is my periodic collection of exceptional posts, good books, and helpful resources to help you live the best life possible.  Enjoy!

Articles

Books

Body of Work, Finding the Thread That Ties Your Story Together by Pamela Slim is an exceptional guidebook for going to your core and understanding the thread of skills, resources, and passions that have fueled your work life.  If you are wondering how to survive in this unstable economy, you’ll find useful and inspired insights here. (affiliate link)

Courses and Resources

I hope you find something here that brightens your day or helps you move through a challenge.

I would love to hear what called to you and what you enjoyed the most.

I’m glad you’re here and thank you so much for sharing my posts.  If you’re new, please consider subscribing for free updates by email.  With love, Sandra

Comments

Oh My Goodness! Ecocide! Thank-you so much for sharing that link. I needed to see and hear this. I wonder if you watched her Tedtalk? Amazing! What a beautiful soul! I should write a post about this as a way to share the links. I’ve also added ‘Body of Work’ to my amazon wishlist. This really touches on a lot of things that have been on my mind lately – trying to figure out how to marry or merge my interests.

Hey Nicole,

You’re so welcome! Sometimes, I personally need to read some gripping information about the reality of the world. I find this food policy blog very helpful that way. No, I haven’t watched her Ted talk. She sounds amazing so I’m not surprised.

That’s exactly the focus of Body of Work: how to marry or merge your interests.

Glad that link spoke so strongly to you. I would love if you wrote a blog post about it!

Loved the River of Life – A Teaching on Impermanence. Thank you, Sandra. I connected immediately with the analogy of us being on some craft, travelling down the river of life. Well, me being on one. Wonderfully written and I agree wholeheartedly with Jasmin and her take on life. We change, I think, as we move along down the river – because nothing stays the same. Landmarks, scenery, weather patterns all changing constantly. Sometimes I feel as if I’m too exhausted or sad to keep moving forward, but the exhaustion and sadness eventually pass. So – I’m still here on my craft doing my best to keep maneuvering along – until I reach my final destination.
    Thanks again, Sandra.
    Love, Sandy

I love Robin and her Naked in Eden book is one of my all-time favorites so my heart smiles to see her link here.

I enjoyed The River of Life – a wonderful reminder of natural cycles and flow and a beautiful way to open this new month!

Thank you for including my article in this list – I felt vulnerable writing it but I am glad that I did because there is pure joy to now receive in and share others ‘angelic experiences’!

I loved your article so much, Joy! There are some articles that make me smile the whole time I read them. That’s a sign they are a winner. That’s not my only criteria for a good article, but it definitely identifies a good one.

I’m so happy to include your here. You have such a unique healing perspective that is so needed in our crazy world.

4. Lori says

Wow, awesome list – thanks! The internet is so huge, it’s great that’s you’ve sifted through some of it and complied this list for us. Love the book recommendation, “Body of Work”. That’s definately going on the top of my reading list.