This is my periodic collection of exceptional posts, good books, and helpful resources to help you live the best life possible. Enjoy!
- One Man’s Thoughts About Death – Hint: It might actually be uplifting.
- 5% Less – This is such a great idea! It gives you a way to start living with a bit less without overwhelming yourself.
- What You Want Is Not Who You Are – This is the truth that will set you free.
- Let the current carry you! The River of Life: A Teaching on Impermanence.
- If, like me, you love nature, kindness, integrity and wisdom I think you too will love the beauty you find on the Naked in Eden Facebook page.
- How to Get Out of Your Head and Live in Your Heart offers a beautiful series of quotes followed by simple questions to help you live in your heart.
- Clarity! > Why You Really Don’t Have a Time Management Problem.
- Loved this so much: An Angel Encounter at Trader Joe’s.
- Fascinating idea: Do Trees Have Rights Too? Introducing the Crime of Ecocide
Body of Work, Finding the Thread That Ties Your Story Together by Pamela Slim is an exceptional guidebook for going to your core and understanding the thread of skills, resources, and passions that have fueled your work life. If you are wondering how to survive in this unstable economy, you’ll find useful and inspired insights here. (affiliate link)
Courses and Resources
- Everyday Magic: How to Capture Creative Images with Your Camera with Tammy Strobel – Registration closes April 30th so act quickly if you are interested.
- There’s goodness coming soon for peace-loving women solopreneurs at Peaceful Triumphs.
- I’m transforming my Living with Ease course into a 30-day self-study program. The new version builds in more spaciousness and ease so you have relaxed time to integrate the material and knock stress on its head. The new program will be released later in May. Sign up here if would like to know when the course becomes available. It still says “21 Days” but the new header will be in place soon.
- You can also find me on Pinterest. Follow me or follow one of my inspiring boards like 50 Simple Stress Tips or Beauty in Nature and Art.
I hope you find something here that brightens your day or helps you move through a challenge.
I would love to hear what called to you and what you enjoyed the most.
I’m glad you’re here and thank you so much for sharing my posts. If you’re new, please consider subscribing for free updates by email. With love, Sandra