At the end of each month, I publish my favorite articles from around the web, books, and resources – ones that will spark your goodness and help you live with more confidence, clarity, and ease.
- 500 Words a Day: The Secret to Developing the Writing Habit makes it look so very possible to actually create and ship your book, your e-course, or whatever you wish to write.
- The 7 Emails Nobody Wants to Receive and How to Answer Each One with Love
- The Necessity of Emotion clarifies the true meaning of compassion. It may not be what you think!
- Being is Beautiful, indeed!
- I so agree with Blowing off Maslow.
- Great idea: Release Fear and Overwhelm by Keeping a Success Journal.
- 16 Tips for a Paperless Life. I’m better about less and more focused paper, but this article is helping me to refine further.
- How Do You Find Your Path to the Work of Your Heart offers inspiration for a long list of creatives, coaches, teachers, writers, and others.
- Resistance, Accountability, and Becoming Who You Might Still Be clarifies the most effective way to work with resistance.
I’m reading The Soul of Money, Reclaiming the Wealth of Our Inner Resources by Lynne Twist (affiliate link) and I think everyone should read it! There’s a good chance it will completely change your whole outlook on money. And, this new outlook could change the world in the best possible of ways.
Always Well Within: Awards and Honors
Always Well Within was named one of the Top 100 Self Improvement Blogs of 2014. I’m so honored!
And, I’m very grateful to Brendan Baker from the Start of Happiness who fastidiously compiles this list each year. He considers a whole slew of objective factors, which together delineate some of the best personal development blogs you can read on the web.
Near the end of last year, Jodi Chapman from Soul Speaks created the Blog with Heart Award to honor, “25 fellow bloggers who were showing up bravely on their blogs and sharing from their hearts. I was looking for those special souls who came from an authentic space of love and grace.”
I know Jodi threw her whole heart into compiling the nominated blogs and assessing the nominees using a mix of criteria over a period of several months. Thank you, Jodi for including Always Well Within in the Top 25 Blog with Heart winners. And, thank you to everyone who nominated and voted for me.
How was your January? I would love to hear!
I’m so glad you’re here! If you liked this article, please subscribe for free updates by email. With love, Sandra