Virtual Holiday Faire
- Check out the first Liberated Life Project Virtual Holiday Fare for unique and beautiful gifts for your family and friends. (And yourself, too.)
Great Articles Plus
- How to Move from Wanting to Having shares four simple words that may transform your relationship.
- Remembering the Real Syria reminds us there’s more to a country than what appears on our national news.
- Simplify Your Life By Writing It Down explores a simple way to gain clarity.
- Why I Don’t Want My Fabulous Abundance questions spirituality that over-focuses on the self.
- Self-Loathing and Resistance explains why self-loathing is not about you, and encourages you to step away from it and move instead into your dream.
- You’ll connect with this piece on The Pain of Pricing if pricing your services and products is not easy for you.
- Wholeness and the Heart of Daily Practice offers a simple yet profound way to be whole and fulfilled.
- An Environmental Scandal That’s Happening Right Under Your Feet.
- Important: Skip Kids. Save the Planet? An Email from Dr. Mora. We really need to know the facts!
- Underachieving: A Celebration of Being combats online entrepreneurial crazy busyness.
- Could You Be Grateful for Dust? Gratitude: The Key to True Happiness.
- 6 Ways to Shine No Matter What. Yes!
- This is an amazing story: Life Lessons from a Gust of Wind and a Tumbling Bird.
- The Zen of Respect is one way we can change the world.
- We Must Never Play Games with Ourselves.
- Do you remember that “fraughtness leads to fraughtness?” Avoiding the End of Your Tether
- An excellent primer on healthy relationships: Unconditional Love: The Key to a Lasting Relationship
- The Lucky Ones receives my vote for best giving thanks post.
- Tree-free greeting cards and journals at tree-free.com.
I shared my first post on Medium, the new publishing platform connected to Twitter. I began with an article already published on Always Well Within: How to Be Happy During the Holidays. If you check it out, please consider pushing the green “recommend” button. Then more people will have a chance to see it. And it might be just what they need in the midst of holiday chaos. Thank you!
- I recommend the Goodblog Project self-study course if you would like to start a blog or grow the one you have. Learn how to blog simply, but effectively so you’re not wasting your precious time in all the wrong activities. (affiliate link)
- 31 Days of Gifts You Deserve is an inexpensive and incredibly fun way to stay inspired through the holiday season. Starts December 1st.
The Heart of November: Possibilities and Limitations
I also post a mini-review of the month to remind myself to focus on what really counts. I hope it inspires you to live more intentionally too.
Miracles happen! After 10 years of searching, everything came together to explain my particular biochemical individuality this month. Now I know why my body tends to be extra sensitive, and what I can do about it. It’s also helpful to clearly understand my limits, too.
The lesson? Never expect anything to stay the same forever. Miracles happen. And, if not a full blown miracle, significant shifts may occur.
Don’t forget to check out the Faire!
How was your November? What did you learn about yourself or the world?
I’m so glad you’re here! If you liked this article, please subscribe for free updates by email and connect with me on Facebook. If you can take a moment to share this post on social media, I would be very grateful. With love, Sandra
Image: © Sandra Pawula