At the end of each month, I publish my favorite articles from around the web, books, and resources – the ones that will help you live with more confidence, clarity, and ease. There was so much goodness this month, you might need an I. V. drip to take it all in!
Outstanding Articles & Books
- The Permission Slip for when you are triggered online.
- Get Back Up Again, Inspiration for a Weary Soul for anytime you feel down or challenged.
- Broken Telephone shares a very important message.
- Making Peace with What We Don’t Know (and May Never Know) asks how you feel about living in uncertainty.
- The kindness of One Last Touch.
- Kindness Is Always Possible will uplift your heart.
- You’ll find out how to combat jealously in What Is Your Genius?
- Healing Trauma: What It Means to Heal explores how expressing our pain heals our suffering.
- Why and How Creative People Say No – Advice from some of the most esteemed creators of all time.
- African wildlife, up close and personal – Amazing!
- How One Click Could Inspire You to Change Your Life may sound bleak but could be fabulously transforming.
- Can You Hear It offers an awesome way for young children and adults to learn about classical music together.
- Why We Work provides such a unique and perhaps long-lost perspective; it will surely get you thinking.
- Owning Every Step: A Journey Into Sovereignty shares a deep message about embracing your body, embracing your self.
- How to Simply Embrace Beginnings and Endings, a skill we all need to learn!
I’ve only read one book in full from my summer reading list, Zen On Fire, How I Found Peace in the Midst of War, which I rate highly for its evocative story mingled with self-care intelligence. I’m going through Bouncing Back, Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being at a snail’s pace, but I’m absolutely fascinated by how much impact the first 18 months of life have on the remainder of our years.
August was an incredible month of accomplishment for me. I opened my new course – Living with Ease: The Mindful Way to Dissolve Stress – for registration. You can still sign up until September 8; the course begins on September 9th. I’ve been writing prolifically about finding ease for the course and in guest posts as well, inserting plenty of relaxation into the process as you can see from the photo above. I’ve been sited in various beautiful places around the web:
- Easy Living Hawaii: 7 Great Ways to Chill Out on the Big Island
- Living with Ease
- Find 20 Minutes: Stress Less
Here are 3 things I learned about accomplishment in August:
- When the stars line up, everything flows. Go with it!
- I need a conducive environment to create. It’s up to me to know what that is and then put it together.
- Friends are eager to provide support and help. Just ask. What a wonderful world it is!
I’m incredibly excited about taking a journey toward more ease with all those who have signed up for my course. This feels like a new beginning and a vision of more goodness to come.
How was your August? Are you ready to say good-bye to the summer months?
I’m so glad you’re here! If you liked this article, please consider subscribing for free updates by email and joining me on Facebook. If you can take a moment to share this post on social media, I would be very grateful. With love, Sandra