Everything depends on how you perceive, which in turn depends, to a large extent, on your beliefs about the world and how it operates. Your mind is the universal ordering principle, the creator of suffering and the creator of happiness.
What beliefs do you hold? About:
- The way the world works?
- The purpose of life?
- The nature of the self?
- Your responsibility as a human being?
- The impact of your thoughts, words, and actions?
- Why you suffer?
- What happens when you die?
- Are your beliefs in line with reality as it actually is?
- What is true happiness and freedom?