The most important present you can ever give to another – and to yourself – is the gift of love.
Without strings. Without conditions. Without judgments.
Just pure love and acceptance.
Of course, day-to-day occurrences can push our buttons in so many different ways. But, whatever tensions arise, let’s do all we can to stay spacious and reconnect with our heart.
May we all give and receive the gift of boundless love as often as we can, spreading it far and wide.
- “If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.” – Arabian Proverb
- “All you need is love, love, love is all you need.” – John Lennon and Paul Mcartney
- “Love is loving things that sometimes you don’t like.” – Ajahn Brahm
- “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” – Dalai Lama
- “Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Only your compassion and your loving kindness are invincible, and without limit.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Loving ourselves creates miracles in our lives.” – Louise Hay
- “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” – Helen Keller
- “Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.” – Anais Nin
- “The heart has its reasons that reason does not know” – Pascal
- The worst prison would be a closed heart. – Pope John Paul II
- “May my soul bloom in love for all existence.” – Rudolf Steiner
- “Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
- “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.” – George San
- “We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.” – Virginia Satir
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life — that word is love.” – Sophocles
- “Love is the fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.” – Mother Teresa
- “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Love does not cause suffering, what causes it is the sense of ownership, which is love’s opposite.” – A. de Saint-Exupery
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” – Oscar Wilde
- Love conquers all things. – Virgil
You May Also Like:
Thank you for reading and sharing! If you enjoyed this article, please subscribe for free updates by email. With love, Sandra