Please enjoy a taste of my favorite posts and new blog discoveries from the past week. Let me know which ones also captivated you.
- Suzuki Roshi is a blog of all of the transcripts and audio recordings of talks given by the remarkable Zen master, Shunryu Suzuki Roshi, brought to us by the San Francisco Zen Center. This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the words and wisdom of one of the most loved and decidedly greatest Buddhist masters of the twentieth century.
- Overcoming chronic illness and stress – TimeThief explores the transforming effects of gratitude and mindfulness. She also shares 20 ways for taking care of oneself. Catch a glimpse of her blog redesign, too. It’s gorgeous!
- Bad art in the boonies – This is a hoot from the irrepressible Invisible Mikey; don’t miss these captivating photos or the chance to meet Mrs. Invisible.
- At Kikolani , Kristi shares an infinity of knowledge on the art of blogging, exuding a generosity of spirit the whole time. If you are an introvert like me, you can also learn a thing or two about breaking the social media ice. Or how to do it better, if you are already a hot tweeter.
- Marketing the “You Know What” out of your blog provides perspective on the first year of blogging when both traffic and comments prove elusive. Don’t get down, get marketing. Here’s how to do it.
- Gratitude Connection – Claire asks, “What are you grateful for today?” Drop by and share. Be part of creating a critical mass of gratitude.
On the topic of me
You might also be interested in my all-time most popular post on Reducing Your Oil Use. BTW, we’re talking petroleum, not saturated fat.
Connect with me on Twitter! I am mastering the slow poke approach to Twitter. Would love to see you there. See that little bird in the sidebar? Do not pass go, you don’t have to go to jail, just click and be transported directly to my Twitter page.
Have a great weekend. May you be well, happy, and safe.
If you liked this post, please share the link: